· Please look at our schedule and pick any class that is appropriate to your level.
· There is no need to register in advance. However, if you would like to create an online profile, it will save some time. If you would like to let us know that you'll be coming to a class, you can call and leave a message at the studio.
· Please remember to bring your LivingSocial or Groupon print-out with you (or show it to us on a mobile app!).
· The deal can only be applied to regular classes (it’s not valid towards Yoga for Beginners 4 week Series, New Student Special, workshops, etc).
· Just a reminder that this offer is for new students only!
· On your first visit please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class start time to take care of the paper work.
· If you wish to start with Yoga for Beginners Series first and use your LivingSocial or Groupon classes when you complete the series, you may do so.
· Please keep in mind that your 5 Class Cards expires 2 months from the date of your first visit and your 10 class card expires 4 months from the date of your first visit.
· After you use your LivingSocial or Groupon Class Card you are entitled to 10% off the New Student Special ($59 for 1 month of unlimited classes) or off any class card.
· Please note that your LivingSocial deal must be activated (meaning you have to take your first class) by February 17th, 2012 and your Groupon deal must be activated by April 30th, 2012. ("Activated" means taking your first class, not calling the studio!)
· If you have any further questions, please contact us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our studio!