New Student Offer
1 month of unlimited yoga classes for $59!
This offer is limited to local residents who are new to Ananta Yoga Studio. refer also to our price & policy page, click here
Choose any class on the schedule and begin the introductory offer.
Learn basic yoga poses and breathing techniques at a comfortable pace and in a friendly and supportive environment.
Some Useful Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time to fill out a basic registration form. You don’t need to preregister. Just come in!
- Inform your teacher of any health issues, conditions or concerns.
- We encourage you to bring your own mat. You can also buy or rent a mat at the Studio ($1 rental fee). All other props are provided.
- Wear comfortable clothes – not too tight, not too loose. Remove your socks during a Yoga class.
- There is plenty of parking in the back of the building at any time. Please do not park by the building next door.
- When you enter the studio, please remove your shoes and turn off your cell phones!
- Please make every effort to arrive on time. Late arrivals are disturbing to the teacher and the students. Please note that pre-registering online does not guarantee a spot. It's on "first come" basis.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume.
- If you arrive late, please wait until the centering part is over (Hint: a couple of moments after you hear the OM or the students start moving). Centering is a very important part of the Yoga practice. It allows one to tune into the right “wave length”, prepare for the practice, establish proper breathing pattern, etc.
- If you have to leave before the end of a class, please inform your teacher in advance and try to leave prior to Final Relaxation (Savasana) to ensure that other students have a fulfilling experience.